Responsible Disclosure Policy
In the best interest of our customers and Internet users worldwide, we ask that you follow the guidelines of responsible disclosure:
- Do not publicly disclose part or all of the vulnerability until we have had a chance to investigate and address it.
- Do allow us a reasonable timeframe to respond back to you and address the vulnerability before making any information public.
- Please don’t access or modify system data and act in good faith not to degrade the performance of our services (including denial of service).
- If you comply with these requests, we won’t take legal action against you.
How to Report a Vulnerability
If you believe you have discovered a vulnerability in one of Immedia’s products, please let us know by sending a report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help us quickly identify and fix the vulnerability, please include the following information in your report:
- The type of vulnerability
- The Immedia product affected
- Exact steps to reproduce the issue
- Your name and contact information in order for us to acknowledge your submission
- Any additional information that could be relevant.
Our Thanks to You
Immedia greatly appreciates the efforts of those security researchers who identify vulnerabilities and work with us to ensure that we can develop a fix and issue it to all our customers. We thank you for going out of your way to help us minimize the risk to our customers as well as help us in our vision to improve the overall security of our products and the Internet as a whole.